The Medical Device Puerto Rico tradeshow brings together industry professionals who are involved in the manufacturing and packaging of Medical Devices and instruments and looking to source new products and services that enhance human life and health.
- Adhesives, Coatings, Sealants
- Components and Parts
- Disposable Device Components
- Electronic Components
- Cleanrooms and Environmental Controls
- Manufacturing Equipment
- Production/Assembly Equipment & Software
- Pumps & Valves
- Sterilization Equipment
- Testing & Instrumentation
- Tubing Products and Materials
- Manufacturers will find solutions for improving their business, from increasing process efficiencies and regulatory compliance to improving product quality and bottom line performance.
- Network with your industry peers as you see, touch and procure the latest technology, all under one roof.
- The Conference program provides Medical Device specific tracks to increase productivity and improve efficiency. Tracks include: Product Development, Quality and Manufacturing.
- If your company has a product or service, that fits into the product categories listed above, that you’d like to display to Medical Device manufacturers and packagers.
- Puerto Rico is home to 90 sites (87 Operating, 36 Medical Device Operating, and 51 Bio/Pharma Sites)
- A complete networking experience with organized receptions at the end of each show day.
- Medical Device specific tracks are included in the INTERPHEX Conference Program. Ask us about presentation opportunities.
Medical Device Puerto Rico is co-located with two other shows; find out more about both of these: INTERPHEX Life Sciences Innovation Week and Latin American Supply Chain.