Buildings and Facilities Puerto Rico brings together attendees from Commercial, Industrial, Residential, and Institutional Facilities looking to source from exhibitors displaying the latest products and services for cost savings and energy efficiency.
- Design and Construction – Lighting, Flooring and Much More
- Energy Management – Energy Efficiency
- Environmental – Sustainability
- MRO – Maintenance, Repair and Operation
- Security/Life Safety – Fire Safety
- Security Systems
- Waste Management
- Water Systems
- Building/Facility/Plant managers, owners, engineers or others involved in specifying, recommending or purchasing products or services for facilities.
- Network with your industry peers as you see, touch and procure the latest technology, all under one roof.
- The Conference program and Buildings & Facilities Main Stage on the show floor provides education and training opportunities to increase productivity and improve efficiency.
- If your company has a product or service, that fits into the product categories listed above, that you’d like to display to building and facility managers.
- A complete networking experience with organized receptions at the end of each show day.
- Buildings & Facilities main stage is a featured attraction on the show floor with a series of informational presentations offered to attendees and exhibitors. Ask us about presentation opportunities.
Buildings & Facilities Puerto Rico is co-located with three other shows; find out more about each of these: Medical Device Puerto Rico, Buildings and Facilities Puerto Rico, and Latin American Supply Chain.